Plan year 2024 Medicare + Fraud, Waste, and Abuse training will be available on June 21, 2023 via AHIP.
AHIP’s MFWA one-stop training meets CMS requirements for tens of thousands of agents and brokers year after year.
Join more than 100,000 agents and brokers who make AHIP their MFWA training partner each year for these reasons and so many more:
- CMS-compliant training, updated annually for accuracy and relevance.
- Transparent course fees. No hidden costs. No surprises later.
- Need CE credits? They’re available in every state, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
- Maximum efficiency. Single portal makes it easy to send your training scores to multiple health insurance providers.
- The health insurance industry’s most widely recognized MFWA training.
- Unsurpassed value. Engaging content that does more than meet CMS requirements. It helps you grow your business.
- Training that reflects AHIP’s 50+ year commitment to insurance education training.
AHIP’s MFWA training is available on an interactive training platform. Featuring:
- Streamlined site navigation that’s even easier to use and more seamless
- Enhanced mobile-friendly technology
- Easy language changing: Switch between English and Spanish any time
- Elevated security functions
- And much more
It is recommended that all agents, brokers, health insurance provider sponsors and staff, sales and marketing personnel, and financial planners should take this course.
Questions? Contact AHIP at (866) 234- 6909 or email@example.com.