2024 Plan Year Marketplace registration and training is now available for new agents and brokers and those returning who didn’t complete Marketplace training for Plan Year 2023! The optional Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP) training and SHOP agreement are also available.
If you are a new agent or broker who does not already have a Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Enterprise Portal account, follow these steps to create your CMS Enterprise Portal account and your agent/broker profile on the Marketplace Learning Management System (MLMS):
- Create a CMS Enterprise Portal account
- Request the Agent Broker Training Access role
- Complete remote identity proofing through the Identity Management (IDM) system
- Complete your agent/broker profile on the MLMS via the CMS Enterprise Portal
All agents and brokers should follow these steps to complete Plan Year 2024 registration and training after they have completed the above steps:
- Log in to the CMS Enterprise Portal
- Update your information on your MLMS agent/broker profile
- Complete the annual Marketplace training
- Read and accept the applicable Marketplace Agreement(s)
- Print your 2024 Registration Completion Certificate
- Confirm your registration by using the Registration Completion List
Throughout the registration process, you can use the Marketplace Registration Tracker to track your progress.