Our calendar of events and training opportunities
Medicare Supplement Fundamentals – CE
July 13 @ 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM CDT
This course reviews the fundamentals of Medicare Supplement plans and the eligibility requirements. Through this course, individuals will be able to see the differences between Medicare Supplements and other Medicare plans available.
Upon completion of this course, individuals should be able to:
- Understand fundamentals of Medicare Supplements
- Recognize opportunity for clients to benefit from Medicare Supplements
- Utilize enrollment processes to the fullest ability
- Identify qualifications for underwriting v. guaranteed issue
- Know how Medicare Supplement coverage works with other plans, such as PDPs
RSVP Today – Complete the form below to secure your spot for this CE course.
- Contact Info
- Event info
Which event would you like to attend
Continuing Educations Credits Earned = 2
CEs are free to licensed agents. Call our office for more details.
Osborn Insurance Group
(800) 647 – 0724