Our calendar of events and training opportunities
Understanding Dual Eligibility – CE
June 29 @ 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM CDT
This course reviews the differences between Medicare and Medicaid and how the two entities work together. In reviewing the diverse types of dual eligible beneficiaries, individuals should be able to identify what Medicare plans clients are eligible for based on their type of Medicaid eligibility.
Upon completion of this course, individuals should be able to:
- Understand fundamentals of dual eligible beneficiaries
- Modify sales methods and tools used in the process to appropriately enroll clients for Medicare coverage
- Avoid using the incorrect plan types available for each beneficiary
- Identify concerns and misconceptions of dual eligible beneficiaries
- Recognize the differences between each type of Medicaid eligibility
- Distinguish who pays first, Medicare or Medicaid
RSVP Today – Complete the form below to secure your spot for this CE course.
- Contact Info
- Event info
Which event would you like to attend
Continuing Educations Credits Earned = 3
CEs are free to licensed agents. Call our office for more details.
Osborn Insurance Group
(800) 647 – 0724