Our calendar of events and training opportunities
- This event has passed.
Ethics in the Senior Market – CE
June 15, 2022 @ 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM CDT
This course reviews the ethical issues encountered during the sales process and when marketing insurance and financial products to seniors. Seniors make up over 16% of the population and are viewed as one of the most vulnerable populations. In completion of this course, insurance professionals should understand and be able to adapt their marketing and sales efforts to the unique needs and goals of this consumer group.
Upon completion of this course, individuals should be able to:
- Understand fundamentals of ethical systems
- Modify sales methods and tools used in the process to comply with ethical requirements
- Avoid using sales terms that have a high probability of misleading clients
- Know what a durable power of attorney is and when one is needed
- Identify sales concerns and unethical sales conduct
- Implement a system for ethical decision making
- Cite Medicare fraud suspicions and concerns for the safety of clients
RSVP Today – Complete the form below to secure your spot for this CE course.
- Contact Info
- Event info
Which event would you like to attend
Continuing Educations Credits Earned = 3
CEs are free to agents contracted with Osborn Insurance Group for a specific set of carriers. Call our office for more details.
Osborn Insurance Group
(800) 647 – 0724