Our calendar of events and training opportunities
Medicare Basics- CE
June 21 @ 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM CDT
This course reviews the basic fundamentals of Medicare by observing the four parts of Medicare and the additional factors that can play into an individual being eligible for Medicare. Individuals will be able to identify the enrollment periods and the opportunities clients have when enrolling in their Medicare plans annually.
Upon completion of this course, individuals should be able to:
- Understand fundamentals of Medicare
- Modify sales methods and tools used in the process to comply with needs of the individual
- Utilize SEPs where appropriate
- Identify qualifications for an individual to make a change to their coverage
- Identify eligibility for multiple enrollment periods
Continuing Education Credits Earned: 3
Continuing Education courses are free to licensed agents.
Call our office for more details.
- Contact Info
- Event info
Which event would you like to attend
Osborn Insurance Group
(800) 647 – 0724