Our calendar of events and training opportunities
Medicare Basics – CE
July 27 @ 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM CDT
This course reviews the basic fundamentals of Medicare by observing the four parts of Medicare and the additional factors that can play into an individual being eligible for Medicare. Individuals will be able to identify the enrollment periods and the opportunities clients have when enrolling in their Medicare plans annually.
Upon completion of this course, individuals should be able to:
- Understand fundamentals of Medicare
- Modify sales methods and tools used in the process to comply with needs of the individual
- Utlize SEPs where appropriate
- Identify qualifications for an individual to make a change to their coverage
- Identify eligibility for multiple enrollment periods
RSVP Today – Complete the form below to secure your spot for this course.
- Contact Info
- Event info
Which event would you like to attend
Continuing Education Credits Earned = 2
CEs are free to agents contracted with Osborn Insurance Group for a specific set of carriers. Call our office for more details.
Osborn Insurance Group
(800) 647 – 0724