OEP – Open Enrollment Period
- Medicare Advantage plan enrollees with effective dates of January 1 may enroll in another MA plan or dis-enroll from their MA plan to return to Originals Medicare. Individuals may make only one election during the MA OEP.
- Individuals may add or drop PDP coverage during the MA OEP.
- Individuals enrolled in either MAPD or MA only plans can switch to:
- MA only
- Original Medicare (with or without a stand-alone PDP)
- Effective date for an MA OEP election is the first of the month following receipt of the enrollment request.