Our calendar of events and training opportunities
- This event has passed.
Transamerica 2019 Convention
March 3, 2019 - March 8, 2019
Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort
All-Inclusive Los Cabos, Mexico
Qualification Period: January 2, 2018 – December 31, 2018
Conference Dates: March 4 – 8, 2019
• $75,000 in paid premium
• Minimum 5 paid cases
BROKERAGE GENERAL AGENTS, MGAS, GAS, AND DIRECT MARKETERS:
• Minimum $1,000,000 in distributor level paid premium, limited to the top 20 qualifiers
Note: only unique production will be counted for distributors business and multiple up-lines can not qualify on the same policy credit
QUALIFICATION IS BASED ON PAID PREMIUM:
Only policies considered paid during the qualification period will count toward paid premium
• First-year paid annualized premium: Term, Whole Life,
Long Term Care, and 40% qualification credit for all Med Supp sales premium
• Target plus 10% of any first-year excess premium:
Fixed Universal Life and Indexed Universal Life
• No credits: Variable Universal Life, Fixed and
Variable Annuities, and all business written through Transamerica Financial Life Insurance Company (TFLIC)
• Valid, updated passports are required to register for this conference and to book airfare.
• For example, if your passport expires between March 2019 and August 2019, you must renew your passport before travel as TSA will deny boarding.